Supports Manager’s and company’s mission of delivering a superior client experience by ensuring the quality and accuracy of the department’s work. Performs investigations using a variety of resources to verify a job candidate’s information to include work ethics, personal characteristics, education or other related information. The employee will use such tools as telephone, e-mail, mail, facsimile, or the National Healthcare Databank (NHDB) to verify information. All reported information is in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), state and federal law, and PreCheck guidelines.
- Inputs accurate data into modules and websites using format consistent with pre-established
- Researches for data and other information using the Internet and federal and state
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follows established processes and guidelines to conduct verification investigations to include: conferring with current and former employers by telephone to obtain information about a job candidate’s work history including eligibility for re-hire, personal characteristics, and work ethic and utilizing available methods to verify a job candidate’s educational background.
- Contacts state healthcare agencies/boards to obtain recent and historical public records and clarification on
- Reviews returned records for accuracy and completeness and crosschecks with existing PreCheck proprietary databases for matches and makes corrections as needed
- Provides timely and accurate information to PreCheck clients.
- Completes special assignments or projects as
- Uses Internet extensively to seek information (phone numbers, addresses, websites, ).
Uses independent judgment and resourcefulness to successfully complete all aspects of client
- Meets departmental standards for production
- Assist in other areas of the department as needed.