PreCheck, Inc . is seeking for a Network Administrator to support their IT Infrastructure. This position will be the company Subject Matter Expert (SME) for networking and require someone with a strong base of knowledge in networking and telephony but also include all infrastructure hardware and software for clients and servers. The person must be very adaptable, able to quickly learn new technologies and use experience and knowledge to provide quality solutions.
The area of focus will be with networking, phone systems, and faxing but will include a variety of tasks in different areas as described below. However this position is not limited to networking functions and may assist in other areas such as server/storage/clients. The diverse individual will be analyzing, designing, testing, implementing, and troubleshooting the following:
- Network firewall, routers and switches (HP)
- Phone system, phone and data circuits (3CX)
- Fax services (Xmedius)
- Nutanix (AHV/KVM)
- Microsoft Windows Server including VMWare
- Microsoft Windows workstation systems
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory
- Storage Area Network
- Backup and Recovery
- Vendor software (ex: MS Office, Antivirus, Adobe, etc.)
This individual must strive for superior customer service to the business and be the leader responsible for networking at PreCheck and its future in this area. Person should continually work to improve the infrastructure and take pride in deliverables.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform systems administration, maintenance and support on PreCheck Infrastructure including servers, workstations, printers, network devices, and mobile devices.
- Research, develop, test, and deploy new technologies in all areas of Infrastructure including networking, server, and client with a focus on networking.
- Monitor systems and develop solutions that are proactive to resolve problems and assure stability.
- Resolve problems quickly and thoroughly without assistance.
- Security and controls analysis identifying security vulnerabilities and mitigating risks.
- Create standard practices and policies and enforce them for users and systems.
- Present strong inter-personal and communication skills; customer facing, vendor liaison, able to work closely with management.
- Identify solutions that are cost effective and meet the company’s needs.
- Bring forward ideas for improvements and execute individually or leading a small team.
- Deliver projects on time with quality results paying attention to detail.
- Create documentation for design, implementation, and operations
- Present a sense of ownership over the network as a whole.
PreCheck, Inc. has recently been listed on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in America for the fifth year in a row and is looking for people to grow with it. We are focused on new technologies and developing skills. At PreCheck, you will have input in developments and see your ideas come to life. We are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence to help PreCheck continue to succeed.