Requisition ID: 1800350
Under direct supervision, provides accurate, timely, and creative solutions to end-user computer of moderate to complex nature to ensure end-user productivity.
Performs restorative and maintenance actions either remotely or at the end user's location to resolve problems, using basic troubleshooting and technical skills.
Responds to situations where standard procedures have failed in isolating or fixing problem equipment or software installations, moves, and configuration changes.
Maintains accurate information and data regarding end-user issues within the tracking system and according to policies and standards.
- Computer systems support
- Troubleshoot, resolve or escalate IT issues to the appropriate group(s)
- Adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines
- Detailed documentation of all issues in the Company Service Desk system
- Respond to Service Desk tickets in a timely manner
- Configure and deploy company computer systems
- Support multiple locations
- Perform hardware inventories when required