Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with the Houston Astros.
If you are interested in working for the Houston Astros, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered.
The Houston Astros are looking to add part time crew members to our Productions Team.
Manual Scoreboard Operators
- Operates Manual Scoreboard located in Left Field for the duration of the game.
- Responsible for setting up and breaking down the Manual Scoreboard before and after each home game.
- Must be comfortable working in hot conditions and able to lift at least 50 lbs. regularly.
- Operates Avid Thunder computer, Deko CG Computer, Ross Xpression Computer
- Responsible for creating/updating computer generated graphics, players notes, official scoring etc.
- Responsible for all video and graphic playback, including Orbit features, K Counter, crowd prompts, etc.
- Knowledge of Ross Video, Avid based software and programming along with XPression or
- Deko graphics creation is a plus.
- Operates EVS Multicam LSM replay computer.
- Responsible for all replays (including challenges), pre/post/in-game highlight videos, and labeling/recording memorable highlights/moments from the games.
- Knowledge of the EVS slow motion and highlights equipment/software along with quick editing turnaround times in a live production environment is a plus.
- Operates stationary cameras.
- Responsible for covering all live components of the game day production, including features, highlights, ceremonies, etc.
- Knowledge/experience working with Sony HCS-300 cameras and live sports production is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.