PBK is looking to add a Construction Services Coordinator to our project team. As a CSC, you will observe the general quality of the contractor’s performance meets contract document requirements, including concrete pours, quality of masonry work, installation of finishes, flooring, ceilings, etc. Under the direction of the Construction Service Manager [CSM] , you will ensure testing, sampling and inspection are performed in accordance with project specifications. All observations will be documented and transmitted to our Construction Project Team for review. The coordinator will maintain logs and observation reports of the on-going activities on their assigned construction sites.
• A minimum of 3 years of prior experience with a testing lab or general contractor.
• Commercial experience is required.
• A high school diploma is required. Post high school education/training is preferred.
• The Coordinator must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• ACI Level I Concrete or ICC certifications in the disciplines of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry are a plus.
• The technician must have the ability to work successfully in team environment.
• A positive “can-do" attitude is essential.
• Possession of a valid driver's license is required. You must pass a background check.
• You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.