Modern Method Gunite is seeking an experienced Warranty Coordinator. The Warranty Coordinator is in integral part of the customer service team. The ideal candidate must be able to analyze and process all Gunite, and Plaster warranties and have excellent follow up skills that will insure timely responses to our customers and end users.
What You’ll Do:
• Process all warranty claims for multiple Gunite and Plaster projects,
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and the ability to take ownership in assisting, researching and resolving customer issues
• Work closely with the Construction team to improve proactive communications with customers both internal and external
• Coordinate replacement orders or repair of fixtures
• Maintain positive, productive relationships with clients, and keep well-informed of concerns, and new procedures
• Work closely with business office to insure schedules are current and outstanding duties are collected in a timely manner
• Obtain warranty labor quotes for approval
Benefits we offer:
• Medical Insurance
• Profit Sharing and 401k Plan
• Vacation and sick days
Contingent Upon Experience
Modern Method Gunite, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.