Interested in working with infants to 5 year olds?
Our students need energetic and nurturing professionals for the Head Start and Early Head Start programs.
Saturday, Jan. 27, 2018
9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Early Head Start (EHS) Teacher
• Two to three years working with infants to 3 year olds
• Infant-toddler child development associate (CDA) or associate or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education
• Attend our CDA classes and achieve an infant toddler CDA within eight months
Head Start Teacher
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education
• Related degree with 18 hours of child development courses
• One year paid experience working with children ages 3 to 5 years old
Head Start Teaching Assistant
• Six months to a year experience working with young children and
• CDA, associate or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, or enrolled in a CDA program to be completed within eight months from date of hire. We will support you in acquiring your CDA.
Family Services Provider
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, family services, counseling or related field
• Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field with a credential/certificate in social work, human services, family services, counseling or related field
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• Food service experience in school or child care setting is a plus
How to Apply:
• Apply online by clicking APPLY NOW
• Upon receipt of all information HCDE will contact you to schedule an interview.
• On the day of your scheduled interview, please bring a Current Identification Card.