EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL SPECIALIST
About us: WorldStrides is the largest and most trusted educational student travel company in the country, providing a variety of travel programs to more than seven million lower and higher education students since our inception in 1967. With offices both domestically and internationally, our team of over 1,400 professionals worked together in bringing the classroom to life to over 400,000 students last year alone.
Job Description: We are actively seeking driven, motivated inside sales professionals for our Educational Travel Specialist (ETS) role. By developing relationships with educators to promote our programs, the ETS opens doors to a once in a lifetime travel experience for junior high or high school students. In this full-time inside sales position, the successful ETS will develop new business from their assigned territory of schools through outbound calls to teachers daily. He/she will use our proven talk tracks and sales practices to guide teachers through the stages to successfully set up and offer these life changing opportunities, which are certain to leave a lasting impact on the students that attend.
- Competitive compensation package consisting of a guaranteed base salary, commissions and bonuses
- Rewards for high performing ETS through annual recognition trip as well as other awards.
- Comprehensive benefits package and generous paid time off (PTO).
- Ability for top-performing ETS’ to work from their home office
- Opportunity to personally experience educational travel programs in addition to travel benefits.