Responsible for the operations and support of the district 1:1 program.
- Support, and monitor processes to maintain and achieve the objectives of the 1:1 program
- Attend and document discussions held monthly on 1:1 campus and district meetings in support of the 1:1 program
Responsible for managing the 1:1 Technology Inventory system for approximately 30,000 Tablet PCs.
- Enter and track purchase orders and devices purchased by the district
- Manage users in district inventory system
- Assist campuses with maintaining a stable and reliable inventory count of all technology
- Ensure all district technology inventory is current and auditable
Responsible for managing and tracking of other 1:1 programs and databases.
- Manage the entry and setup of groups by campus in the district’s tracking software
- Provide payment reports to campuses on a weekly basis out of the district’s payment software
- Track and alert trends in the district’s 1:1 work order system
- Work with campuses to ensure accurate reporting of all data in the district’s systems
- Manage users for all the systems listed above
- Ensures data quality in all the systems listed above
Provide reporting data as requested to campus and department personnel on inventory and 1:1 program statistics
- Organize 1:1 data in a way that will help drive and implement new procedures to better the 1:1 program
- Update 1:1 procedures and handbook as directed.
- Participate in the annual review of the 1:1 program including handbooks and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Information Technology
- Reports to the 1:1 Program Coordinator
Job ID 6243