Requisition ID: req2995
The Brock Group is a leading provider of industrial specialty services to clients around the world, with headquarters in Houston, TX, and operating units in Canada, the United States and Latin America. The company supports routine maintenance, turnarounds and capital projects by providing services including scaffolding and work access, insulation, coatings/linings, and asbestos abatement, as well as additional associated services.
This position is responsible for preparing consolidated financial reporting and complex bank reconciliations.
Host Analytics (Consolidation / Budgeting Tool)
- Host Administrator
- Maintain Financial reporting area of Host Analytics (including updating Host COA, reports, etc…)
- Prepare Host Consolidated Reports (including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, EBITDA
- reporting for business units and Add back files for bank reporting)
- Prepare ad hoc reports as required in Host
- Prepare bank reconciliations for multiple legal entities – process is very manual in the GL system, which requires attention to detail and investigation skills to make sure these reconciliations are complete each month
- Reconcile Cash GL accounts and prepare Blackline reconciliations for Cash accounts
- Compliance documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual bank lender/owner reporting