Works with all phases of SAP enterprise applications, with emphasis on business intelligence (BI), associated reports, and related display functionalities. Analyzes and builds individual modules; executes software integration, architects internal and external interfaces, and creates technical documentation. Designs and builds highly complex objects, files, and packages for all aspects of data conversion. Analyzes architects and build tables, data transformations, BI structures, and reports for various projects to provide decision support for management. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with all applicable rules and safety procedures.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates highly complex SAP functional processes to ensure business and user needs are met.
- Prepares high-quality documentation of scope requirements and objectives in both written and graphical format.
- Analyzes and builds SAP related data transformations (DTP), extraction transformations and load (ETL), and transformations related to in-memory data structures (e.g. HANA).
- Analyzes and builds transformations for non-SAP data structures used in conjunction with SAP and associated reporting.
- Performs data retrievals utilizing common SAP data extraction tools.
- Prepares and delivers timely, well-organized and informative presentations for management.
- Leads integrated system testing efforts and troubleshoots to ensure system functions as designed.
- Applies Project Management “best practice” skills to prioritize and deliver project objectives.
- Assists with the development of training materials and conducts training.
- Leads and directs the work of contractors and other developers.
- Promotes safety awareness and follows safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Texas has a zero tolerance drug and alcohol policy for all employees. All internal and external applicants will be required to undergo drug testing before employment and will be subject to further drug and/or alcohol testing throughout their employment.
Further, employees who perform safety-sensitive functions will submit to drug and/or alcohol testing in accordance to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) regulatory requirements.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or disability.