An international integrated Chemicals and Energy Company is looking for an SAP Outbound Supply Chain Service Owner/Lead. This position will report to the Information Technology/Information Management Department located in Houston, TX.
The Supply Chain (Outbound) Service Owner for leads and is responsible for the definition, creation, thought leadership and provisioning of Supply Chain (inbound) application solution designs to drive business value and support operations. This person integrates relevant business requirements obtained from the Regional BU Business Relationship Teams into Supply Chain designs and solutions that can be implemented across North America collaborating with the Supply Chain Service Owner and is responsible for North America region delivery.
- Provides global system solutions for business requirements in the functional SAP domain and ensures technical alignment to the functional operating model. Ensures that the functional system solution adheres to the Client and leading practices.
- Oversees, and ultimately accountable, for the day-to-day operations and service delivery of service providers, to enable a stable Client IT environment. Acts as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the business in addressing escalated/serious operational delivery issues with service providers regionally.
- Monitor on-going compliance to quality management and governance.
- Identify and manage operational risk to ensure limited impact on Client's business.
- Design and build SAP Supply Chain solutions.
- Be SAP technical subject matter expert of the SAP Sales and Logistics Execution & Transportation in an SAP ECC 6.0 environment.
- Responsible for leading the team in the maintenance and support of SAP LE, TM, TMS modules.
- Be a liaison between the Transportation Management system users, business partners and IM.
- Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs and meet business needs.
- Recommend operational continuous improvement opportunities, service efficiency initiatives and business process improvement to better serve business needs.
- Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the application.
- Work closely with other team members, locally and globally, proactively sharing expertise to improve and ensure team success.
- Provide feedback on team members' performance.