The Brock Group is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill a Corporate Tax Manager position. This position will be based out of our Houston, TX corporate office.
- Review federal, state income/franchise, international tax returns (currently outsourced), including manage return processes with external preparer
- Review quarterly and year-end tax provision (separate company and consolidated)
- Review annual income tax disclosures
- Review transfer pricing studies for U.S. and cross-border transactions
- Prepare and/or review cash tax forecasts for corporate budgeting and forecasting
- Review quarterly tax fixed asset schedules from Sage FAS software and tax fixed asset roll forwards
- Review state decoupling adjustments for state tax returns
- Review tax account reconciliation schedules
- Manage and coordinate federal/state/international income/franchise tax audits
- Conduct tax research, as necessary
- Work on special projects, as necessary
Reports to Tax Director, one direct report. Frequent and regular interaction with Corporate Accounting group, Consolidations Manager, and staff of various Operations Controllers on income tax accounting and reporting matters.