Start Your Journey With Us
This restaurant manager will be responsible for managing the bi-level 400 seat Biggio’s Sports Bar at the Marriott Marquis Houston with revenues of 8 million dollars annual and a staff of 40+ associates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing Day-to-Day Operations
- Developing and Maintaining Food and Beverage Programming and Goals
- Assist in the Development and Maintaining of Budgets
- Monthly P&L Critiques
- Leading Restaurant and Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service and Associate Engagement.
The suitable candidate has prior standalone large volume restaurant management experience and is willing and able to work alongside the team as business demands require.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Restaurants/Bars and Room Service, if applicable.
- Supervises daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
- Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.