College Station Opening:
- Schedules, configures room layout and connects audiovisual and networked communication equipment for classroom presentations and video conference.
- Troubleshoots and corrects connections AV Issues.
- Instructs faculty, staff and students in operation and utilization of audiovisual equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintenance and upgrades on computer equipment, backup and recovery of hard drive data, installation of printer maintenance kits, operation of hardware and software diagnostic tools. Configures and troubleshoots computers and printers on the HSC network.
- Make recommendations and provide specifications for new equipment.
Installation of various computer operating systems and desktop application support, assist with software installation, maintenance and training for customers, resolve routine virus problems, become familiar with general and specific customer’s needs to perform job duties successfully.
May supervise student technicians.
Hire, train, supervise and evaluate students. Coordinate workflow and assist students with learning and accomplishing their duties. Performs audio/video equipment repair and maintenance as necessary.
Establishes stock of repair parts and supplies.
Keep manager notified of Inventory needs. Use standard references, resources, procedural materials and assistance from senior staff to resolve problems, contacting vendors to report and resolve problems, staying current with recent development in computer technology.
Other duties as assigned.
Must apply online. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of online application.