MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 1 year scanning experience (requirement may be met through completion of clinical phase of ultrasound training)
- Current BCLS certification.
- ARDMS or registry eligible and ARDMS within 2 years of hire date
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Graduate from an approved/accredited School of Ultrasound Technology required.
- Technical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills relevant to area in order to effectively communicate with physicians, health team members, patients and families.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, in order to independently carry out the duties of the position.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.