Medical Device Technician
Currently seeking a Medical Device Technician for an opportunity in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate will possess experience in maintenance and assembling/disassembling of electronic equipment and at least intermediate computer skills. Entry level applicants are also welcome to apply.
This position is project-based dependent on client need
Responsibilities of the Medical Device Technician
- Assist biomedical or field service staff with organizing, testing, and updating new or currently in use medical devices in the hospital setting.
- Perform tests on equipment utilizing proprietary software programs.
- Un-box medical devices from shipping or storage containers.
- Manually move/carry medical devices.
- Set-up and organization of equipment and workstations.
- Install and configure hardware, software and network products.
- Conduct routine checks and records data from product test after installation and configuration.
Benefits for the Medical Device Technician
- Exposure to the healthcare setting and medical device industry
- Opportunity for long-term growth pending strong performance
- Opportunity to travel if desired
Novasyte, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability