Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The employee must also possess the following qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable forms of communication and transportation
- Must possess excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Verbal and Written Skills
- Must be Outgoing, Personable and Professional
- Enjoy Working in a Team Environment
Physical Requirements: To perform this position successfully, an individual must possess the following physical requirements:
- Must be physically fit and possess full mental dexterity with the ability to walk, talk, stoop, kneel, crouch, hear and see
- The ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time (minimum of 8 hours)
- The ability to lift 25lbs.
Company: 5 STAR Event Services is a specialty Event Security/Staff provider specializing in the sports and entertainment industries. Since 2000, our security officers, event staff personnel, ushers, ticket takers, parking attendants, and fee collectors have delivered industry leading service to fans at more than 30,000 events in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, Texas. Our clients include NBA Basketball, MLS Soccer, NCAA Football, Formula 1, MotoGP, stadiums, arenas, theaters, symphonies, festivals, conventions, and many more.
5 STAR Event Services - 501-1000 employees · Founded 2000 · DPS License # B09954 · Privately Held
*Equal Opportunity Employer