Traffic Agent $15 + DOE
Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in the U.S. We’re a market leader offering customs brokerage, consulting and compliance, and freight forwarding services at more than 100 key locations in North America, Europe and Asia. Customs brokerage is our core business and helping our customers navigate the complex and changing world of international trade is what we do best. Consider joining our team for the opportunity to grow your career. From entry level to expert advisors, our supportive culture of learning will help you get the career you want.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 2+years experience
- Prepares traffic file
- Prepares an instruction for delivery order
- Confirms that customs releases and steamship releases are obtained
- Traces late or lost freight
- Will contact clients for missing documents, delivery instructions and required information
- Expedites movement of goods or material to avoid or reduce delays in shipping to eliminate or reduce demurrage charges
- Answers all clients, transborder or other request.
Livingston is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.