Culligan Water is seeking an individual with technical experience to provide installation, service and repair of Culligan water treatment products in the field. Our products include water softeners, drinking water systems and solutions for problem water.
The installer/service technician provides repairs, upgrades, maintenance, and installations for Culligan equipment and products in customers' homes. The technician's goal is to provide the maximum amount of service to clients in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Performing all diagnostics and analysis to trouble-shoot and repair equipment in a timely and efficient manner
- Installing, plumbing in, upgrading, and maintaining equipment.
- Completing paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- May assist other employees with delivery and installation of products/equipment.
- Maintaining company vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Communicating in a positive manner with customers and maintaining positive public relations for the company
- Following all rules and regulations pertaining to safety and Culligan policies.