Aerospace Mechanical Inspector
Atec is a thriving company looking for talented people who have experience in the Aerospace industry.
Inspect products at various stages of production process and comply and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
- Interpret oral and written instructions, specifications, engineering drawings or inspection instructions to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Select products for inspection at specified stages in production process and inspect products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical or chemical characteristics.
- Record inspection data use statistical quality control techniques when required.
- Evaluate data and write report to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Enter data into computer for analysis and write related reports/documents according to quality procedures.
- Use mechanical and electronic measuring and test equipment.