Education and/or Experience
- One to two years certificate from vocational college or technical school; or two to four years’ experience and/or training with type of machines assigned; or combination of education and experience.
- Employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus; good eyesight, by lenses if necessary.
- Position is in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Extended work hours may occasionally be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans