HIRING NOW - Servers, Bartenders, Dishwashers, Janitors & Cashiers
Retail, Customer Service, General, Hospitality / Hotel, Restaurant / Foodservice
Hospitality / Hotel
Restaurant / Foodservice
$11.00 to $15.00 / Hour
BANQUET SERVER: $12.50+/hr
- Ability to carry 10 entrees on a tray through a crowded room for 75 yards.
- Familiar with table-side wine service.
- Familiar with traditional table place settings.
- Familiar with basic napkin folds.
- Must be able to handle a station or 25 guests.
- Experienced banquet waitstaff only.
- Must have experience and understanding of basic drink mixology.
- Responsible for proper set-up and breakdown of bar including prepping garnishes, waste control, and operating cash register.
- Properly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots. Responsible for maintaining dish room and dish machine.
- Will operate cash registers and other electronics.
- Will accept payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing receipts.
JANITORIAL UTILITY WORKERS: $11+/hr
- Must understand basic sanitation procedures.
- Responsible for cleaning storage racks, floors, walls, dish areas, and return items to proper storage for future use.
- Ability to operate machines effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for trash removal and assisting in hot and cold plate-ups and any task requested by supervisor.
Great extra income!
Work the events you want!