Petroleum Service Corporation is looking for an IT Techncial Support Specialist in Pasadena, TX to join our team! The primary focus of the IT Technical Support Specialist will be to develop, implement and maintain the warehouse management system, as well as integrating the system to be used across the warehouse operations. This position will also be responsible for daily support activities to ensure data is available and accessible for our business community. Ideal candidates will have a wide range of skills and experience developing and implementing data warehouse applications.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and delivers application development solutions
- Researches both current and potential services and resources, make recommendations about the purchase of resources
- Hosts into the server and be able to interface all systems to support warehouse operations
- Installs work stations, load all necessary software, connect & set up hardware equipment
- Ensures technology is equipped with the latest hardware and software and is accessible
- Troubleshoots network operating system, software and hardware, a variety of computer issues in a timely manner as the subject matter expert, or “super user”
- Maintains and supports warehouse management software
- Maintains an updated inventory of software, hardware and resources
- Develops and maintains written instructional materials as needed
- Performs any other IT related duties during working hours and when necessary sometimes after hour on-call work
- Works independently under remote supervision, and thrives in a team environment to provide support to our internal customers in a timely manner and with a positive customer service attitude
- Medical insurance options with the company paying a large portion of the premiums, including affordable dental and vision plans for employees and their families
- Company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan to help employees save money for retirement
- Vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits (varies by work group)
- Incentives, discounts, and bonuses
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Petroleum Service Corporation, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.