IT Technician (Operations Technology Person)
Professional, Restaurant / Foodservice, Retail, Information Technology
Restaurant / Foodservice
- Must have transportation since you will be moving from site to site.
- Troubleshoot computer related problems around the store.
- Troubleshoot basic network problems dealing with switches, routers and computers.
- Maintain a routine of proactive maintenance around all work sites.
- Ability to organize and prioritize incidents based on importance.
- Assist Lead IT in various IT tasks and procedures in the store and central office.
- Utilize in-house ticket system to document all work done per incident.
- Create weekly reports of duties and incidents completed.
- Be able to think on your feet with technology issues.
- Coordinate with lead IT on best technological practices for the organization.
- Adjust to new technology and procedures provided by IT staff and Mcdonalds IT.
- Training will be provided to understand store technology infrastructure.
- Additional training will be provided by IT lead for office and other IT related material.
- A good opportunity to increase IT skills for the individual.
- Work Hours will vary dependent on the importance of an incident.
- Will be compensated for mileage
- Basic knowledge of operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of network systems and structures.
- Basic knowledge of computer peripherals and hardware.
- Be able to troubleshoot on-site incidents with minimal supervision.
Must have Transportation IT preferred by not required:
- Knowledge of windows 10 operating system.
- Apple/Android knowledge with phones, tablets, and computers.
- Be able to build network wire and phone wire. CAT5e, CAT6, CAT3.
- Windows server knowledge.
- Able to troubleshoot audio and video components.
- Be punctual and maintain a good attitude.
- Be able to follow directions and rules set by the organization.
- Wiling to learn and adapt to new functions provided by the organization.