This Cisco Network Engineering position will be working on client’s IT projects to help assess, implement, design, configure, and troubleshoot, to ensure a successful project completion. We are seeking talented, motivated individuals that are eager to kick start their career in the IT industry.
- Full time (40hrs/week) paid training
- Corporate housing package provided upon request in lieu of an hourly rate
- Collaborative team environment
- Hands on access to state-of-the-art technology
- 1 on 1 mentorship with highly skilled Sr Level Engineers
On Project Perks and Benefits:
- Pay starts at $20/hr after completing our 3-month paid training program
- Company paid travel
- Weekly travel Food stipend
- Monthly travel/transit stipend
- Aggressive raise structure
- Excellent Health, Dental Vision, and 401(k)
- Certification Reimbursement (example: CCENT, CCNA, CCNP)
"Our culture of Innovation, Collaboration, Inspiration and Mentorship is at the core of our success."
With primary offices in St Louis Park MN and San Francisco CA, Aston has been connecting its people with opportunities to learn and innovate since 2001. Our two decades of stability and rapid growth have transformed the IT company into a national powerhouse with IT projects in 40 of the 50 states. Empowering our people with the newest technologies in a family-oriented environment is our priority #1.