FREE HANDS-ON EQUIPMENT TRAINING & SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS for the Highway Construction Industry
- Are you highly motivated and serious about getting a job in construction?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
- Are you able to pass a drug test?
- Are you over the age of 18?
If so, apply by September 20th, 2019
HANDS-ON TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Skid Steer
- Front End Loader
CLASSROOM TRAINING INCLUDES:
- OSHA-10 for Construction Laborers Certification
- Work Zone Safety Training
- Qualified Flagger Certification
- Construction Estimating and Blueprint Reading
- Preventative Maintenance for Diesel Engines
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
- Resumes and Interview Workshops
Application deadline is September 20th, 2019
- Dates: Sept. 30th – Oct. 11th
- Class Times: Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm
- Location: Houston, TX
You must be present every day for the full two weeks to be eligible for
the job placement assistance