This position performs several job functions under the supervision of the Pump & Motor Maintenance Superintendent and Master Electrician. Generally this employee is responsible for the electrical installation and repairs in all City owned buildings, equipment, and traffic signals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The listed duties are essential job functions that the position has been created to perform. The list of duties is not exhaustive. The employee may be called upon to perform any task that is implied from the listed duties or is within the scope of the job summary.
- Maintenance of electrical controls, equipment, and traffic signals.
- Operation of light construction equipment, and bucket truck.
- General electrical work for City owned buildings.
- Assist other departments with utility construction.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement, Pool and Recreation Center facility usage