Our team at Green Home Solutions TrueEnviro Houston, a national company, is searching for awesome people to join our growing business in the Houston market. The
Mold Service Technician role is a position that involves physical labor and customer service skills. You will apply your knowledge of mold science, basic math, and technology to enhance client trust, build rapport, and be self driven to meet mold remediation goals. If you want a career where your direct influence and opinions matter, then consider working for us. You will experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work in close collaboration with management and fellow team members to create positive working relationships.
$13.00-$15.00 depending on experience.
- Competitive pay
- Sundays off
- Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance options after 90 days
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Discount on Green Home Solutions products and services
- Provide customer service by following the scope of work needed for remediation and communicate with customer as needed.
- Follow all safety procedures per OSHA/TDLR guidelines.
- Provide daily feedback to management with photos and notes of the job progress.
- Collaborate with team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings using accurate procedures and protocols.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate problems, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced add on services, and recommend improvements.
- Maintain a professional,clean appearance.
- Maintain a clean job site from start to finish of assignments.
- Execute jobs in accordance to certifications and industry standards.