We are currently seeking an eLoan Processor for our eBranch located at our headquarters location in Northwest Houston.
- The eLoan Processor will be responsible for gathering and reviewing all required documentation necessary to complete the loan verification process.
- This individual will process and funds loans and is required to explain all funding details, disclosures and related contracts to members.
- The eLoan Processor will maintain professional relationships with members and will ensure all member requests and inquiries are promptly, satisfactorily and courteously resolved.
- The qualified candidate will need to have a minimum of one year of experience at a financial institution in a sales and product services capacity or related experience.
- This position requires a flexible schedule and rotational Saturdays. If you are interested in making a “First-Rate” difference in our members’ lives, here is an excellent opportunity for you!
FCCU is searching for top talent to staff 17 locations across the Houston metro area ranging from North Houston to Sugar Land.
FCCU is a progressive $1B+ asset credit union in Houston with an excellent full time benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, long and short term disability, family life insurance coverage, paid time off as well as vacation.
Part time and full time employees are eligible for 401(k) and a very generous 401(k) match. All FCCU employees enjoy community service events, free credit union membership along with a full range of banking services, a robust Health and Wellness program, and an active Employee Activity Club.
FCCU has been in the community for over 60 years, originally serving employees of the Spring Branch Independent School District.
In 1988, FCCU expanded membership to include the Greater Houston Area, thereafter adding Fort Bend and Montgomery Counties in the 2000’s.
From our small beginnings to our current $1+ billion in assets, we have always operated under the philosophy of "people-helping-people."
First Community Credit Union continues to lead the way as a high-tech, high-touch credit union with leading digital services including Online Banking, Mobile Banking, iPhone/Android Apps and more.
FCCU also works to ensure our members are backed by the latest in security, launching products including EMV chip cards and My Money Maps. As a full-service financial institution, First Community Credit Union proudly serves the daily financial needs of over 130,000 members at our 17 locations. Wouldn’t you like to be a part of our growing team?