Office Assistant/Test Proctor
Opportunity at a Glance
Chamberlain College of Nursing is actively seeking an Office Assistant/Test Proctor for our Pearland Texas campus. In this important role, you will support the administration of all academic testing and assist with other projects in support of other administrative assistants.
It takes a strong set of organizational and communication skills to be effective in this highly visible service role, so we want to meet with people who have passion for education, exceptional organizational and communication skills, and solid commitment to consistently providing exceptional service.
- Provide Front Reception Desk/Student Services Suite desk coverage.
- Collaborate with campus colleagues to coordinate and assist in the execution of academic testing.
- Administer and monitor all academic testing.
- Maintain confidentiality of testing materials, test logs and test documents, as well as student and faculty information.
- Learn the examination testing processes and procedures.
- Return testing materials to the appropriate instructors after testing or if the time frame for testing has expired.
- Work with faculty to proctor exams in a timely manner.
- Establish the testing center schedule to meet the needs of staff, faculty, students and prospective students.
- Assist with setup of exam materials or online testing sites.
- Follow all administrative processes to ensure fair and valid testing.
- Provide assistance for those in need of special accommodations.
- Maintain a quiet environment conducive to testing.
- Work professionally and collaboratively with campus personnel.
- Complete appropriate documentation.
- Assist with projects and/or tasks in an administrative assistant capacity.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.