Waterproofer, Roofer, Concrete, Masonry and/or Caulking
Western Specialty Contractors
https://www.jobsparx.com/Employer/Data/2/Western specialty logo color.png
Come work for America’s Master Craftsmen in Restoration and Preservation! Western Specialty Contractors is currently looking for self-motivated, top notch individuals to help serve our customers as a skilled tradesman.
- We have a specific need at our Houston branch for individuals with these disciplines that would be willing to travel out of town for extended periods of time to service some of our projects.
- If you are a self-motivated individual with great work ethic and the personality to help with customer satisfaction, then we would love to meet you!
- We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a quick and easy application process. If you feel that you meet the qualifications and have the desire to work with the best in the business, please fill out our 3-minute mobile friendly application so that we can review your information.
- Western offers a competitive wage.
- We provide medical, dental and vision insurance with the company paying over 80% of the premium.
- A $10,000 Life insurance and $10,000 Accidental death and dismemberment benefit is provided and is 100% company paid.
- Contribute to a 401k plan with company match available immediately upon deferring.
- Must work at a minimum of 30 hours per week to be eligible for benefits after 90 days of employment
- A Day in the Life as a Bricklayer/Caulker/Concrete Finisher/Waterproofer
- As a member of the branch production team, you will be responsible for the performance of work within a particular work area and in accordance with generally accepted standards of the crafts.
- What you Need to be Qualified for this Job
- To be qualified for this job, experience in a trade or craft is preferred.
- To be considered, a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- You must be able to demonstrate sufficient reading, writing and math skills to comprehend and explain company safety policies and material instruction.
- Physically, workers must be able to stand or walk for long periods; lift and carry materials weighing 50 pounds or more; climb ladders, scaffolds and other objects carrying tools and equipment; and see (naturally or with correction).
- Ability to work at heights, extreme temperatures and to wear company’s safety equipment is essential.
EOE M/F/V/D E-Verify