The Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for facilitating the day today operational aspects of assigned projects and ensuring the project success. This includes entry - level Project Management tasks related to operational and logistical aspects, including project planning, scheduling, processing and resource allocation. The position is also responsible for supporting the commercial staff during tendering and project close out phases.
- Apply Group and Service Line objectives, principles and practices in the organization, execution and coordination of projects of low to medium complexity.
- For projects of unique character, define scope, select areas for investigation and develop novel concepts in collaboration with technical staff.
- Help maintain client database and updates project status in that database.
- Provide liaison between management and field personnel, ensuring that management are always informed of status of projects.
- Monitor and control project budget, suggesting corrective action as necessary.
- Prepare and review invoices for projects.
- Manage change orders with client when project needs exceed scope, schedule or budget.
- Identify new projects through contact with clients and market awareness.
- Assist with training and QHSSE program as needed.
- Prepare proposals for review by supervisor and adjusts as needed to suit client requirements.
- Assist supervisor with client maintenance and the development of new clients.
- Perform project post mortems and follow-up with clients to gauge their level of satisfaction.
- Organize and conduct pre and post project meetings with field personnel and other project support staff.
- Keep detailed records and logs, regarding the above duties and responsibilities.
- Occasionally fill the role of offshore site manager on challenging or unique field investigations.
Our Contribution to You (Growth Opportunity):
At Fugro, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At Fugro, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- A choice of Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Basic Group Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- A broad range of voluntary benefits.
- An employer matched, 100% vested 401(k) Plan.
A career at Fugro means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. As Fugro we are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a live-able world. As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D technology, software development and engineering for our clients. Fugro is an international company with a wide range of global career potential.