Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous supervisory experience with at least ten (10) years Division Order or relevant land title related experience, independent decision making, and demonstrated advancement
- Demonstrated proficiency with a Division Order System
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge/Experience with SAP PRA a plus
- Strong Knowledge of Real Property Law
- Strong Knowledge of the laws of descent and distribution
- Strong Knowledge of Federal and State Royalty requirements
- Detail oriented. Accuracy is paramount
- Ability to prioritize tasks assigned by multiple sources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to adapt well to rapidly changing priorities and responsibilities
- Strong working knowledge of Division Order, legal and/or title experience
- Ability to ensure SOX compliancy with all tasks performed within the scope of division order related processes
- Ability to operate both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate information to (especially via email and phone) and work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to suggest and implement process improvements to increase effectiveness
- Organized, with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, with ability to work with minimal instruction
- The qualified candidate will
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be quick to pick up on new concepts
- Be flexible regarding workload and priorities
- Possess a positive, team-oriented attitude
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
DISCLAIMER: The above statements, which are subject to change, are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the assigned position.