Our firm’s mission is to strengthen American businesses by helping U.S. companies and the CPA firms that advise them to take full advantage of federal and state tax credits, incentives, and deductions that are available to them. We are proud to have helped over 16,000 businesses claim more than $8 billion in tax incentives since we opened our doors in 2002. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference.
We are seeking your expertise as a Graphic Designer who is ready to join our “a” team.
- Strategically interface with team members regarding the visual display of information across multiple platforms
- Design materials (print and online) to enhance readability, draw the reader into the content, and distinguish alliantgroup in the marketplace through dynamic design practices
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports the alliantgroup brand
- Support and assist with multiple campaigns, working with the business development team when appropriate
- Demonstrate skills in creative thinking, strong oral and written communications, listening, and decision-making
- Create visually appealing, engaging and technically sound communications to support the companies initiatives
- Leads conceptual development and execution of creative projects, including brochures, advertising, newsletters, signage, tradeshow displays, internal communications and other collateral, while maintaining brand identity
- Makes timely and quick decisions in order to meet project deadlines, ensuring that projects stay within agreed upon timelines while demonstrating outstanding attention to detail and quality
- Coordinate bids with vendors on printing, and supervise inventory control on location and off location
- Help with social media marketing across several different platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc. while keeping in line with the company’s best practices
- Research latest trends, what’s new and happening in the industry and in the local markets, and perform competitor analysis
- Offer new perspectives by participating in marketing brainstorming sessions