Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years Field Service or related experience in the oil & gas industry
- Minimum 1 year experience in mechanical, hydraulic and/or electrical repair
- Above average computer knowledge; proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a valid Driver's License and a clean driving record
- Must be able to travel internationally. This position entails extensive international travel which will require you to travel and work in all areas of the world.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able towork under pressure in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for thedepartment.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested.