Minimum Job Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0 - 2 years experience as a certified inspector.
- Completion of accredited UT Level I and Level II course.
- Completion of accredited MT Level I and Level II course.
- Completion of accredited PT Level I and Level II course.
- Oil field related work experience.
- ASNT Level I or II UT (preference for Shear wave, TOFD or Phased Array)
- ASNT Level I or II MT (Yoke, portable coil, experience with Fluorescent)
- ASNT Level I or II PT (color contrast)
- Experience with Dimensional tooling(manual or DRO)
- Additional certifications such as CWI, API courses etc. a plus
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested.