The Subcontracts Technician will have Clerical/administrative responsibilities. After training on specific modules of TechnipFMC’s in-house software, the Subcontracts Technician must be able to audit and evaluate information relevant to invoices, must be proficient in working in Excel and Word to support the auditing of invoices and must be familiar with a typical Subcontract Formation process. Our Subcontracts Technician must have a thorough understanding of what components are required, must be able to work in a field environment and understand the conditions of the field office. Local candidates preferred, no Per-diem offered. The Project Site (Work Location) will be the Beaumont Texas area with a 3 to 6 week assignment in the Houston, Texas office for training.
- Knowledge of Purchasing in TechnipFMC’s EPC Business and GEOS systems
- Know how to pull a PO from EPC into GEOS
- Be able to perform Work Conformations in GEOS once the Invoice notices arrive in the mailbox
- Know how to set up the payment milestones in the PO’s and create different line items for various cost coding
- Have the ability to review a CBT to set up the framework for the billing process
- Be able to create Change Orders in the systems as directed by the Project Manager of Subcontracts
- Have the know how to create TechnipFMC InnerCompany PO’s, secure the internal approvals , and issue same in GEOS
- Implement and maintain any hardcopy filing system required.
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.