Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform specific technical wash of area assigned by airline maintenance.
- Perform pre-checks on all equipment/vehicles and loading of required chemicals for designated washes.
- Attach proper pitot tube and static port covers (or other covers based on the aircraft/airline) and document on Aircraft Wash Record or airline designated form.
- Place the vacuum and water dams around the aircraft to collect all liquids that drip onto the ground and any drains are covered to protect storm drains from contamination.
- Use mop heads/pads attached to poles to wash lower part of aircraft, an aerial lift is used for the top of the aircraft fuselage, wings & tail.
- Utilize a power washer to rinse the soap and dirt from the aircraft.
- Apply wax and buff off the dried wax with pads attached to poles, an aerial lift is used for the top of the aircraft fuselage and tail.
- All employees clean up equipment/chemicals and perform a FOD walk to verify that the work area is clean and debris free.
- Practice safe work methods.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Speak and understand English
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, 10-year background check (criminal/employment) and be able to obtain a required airport security clearance
- VALID Driver's License (NOT ID) for at least 1 full year with a clean driving record. (License cannot have any restrictions; such as LOFTS or Probationary status and cannot have any suspensions and/or any moving violation offenses in the last 3 years)
- Work is performed on airfield ramp (inside and outside of aircraft), which is exposed to outdoor weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- Position requires frequent bending, reaching, grabbing, pushing, pulling, walking, climbing, standing, squatting/kneeling, twisting/turning and repetitive movement
- Must climb steps & carry 25lbs frequently & 60lbs occasionally
- AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of AccuFleet to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.