Ensures the provision of active treatment as demonstrated by providing supervision and assistance to assigned caseload of individuals; implements training programs and provides services as specified in Individual Rehabilitation Plans (IHPs) and/or plans of care; documents the provision of training and services; provides transportation to work, recreational activities, medical appointments, etc.
- Provides adequate supervision to assigned individuals to ensure safety as specified in IHPs and/or plans of care and company policy and procedures.
- Assists individuals with daily living activities. Provides individuals with assistance as necessary in the areas of personal hygiene and grooming, money management, meal preparation, socialization, domestic (housekeeping) activities, etc.
- Implements training and behavioral programs and relevant service objectives as outlined in IHPs and/or plans of care and maintains a thorough knowledge of each client’s needs.
- Provides transportation as needed to individuals for medical appointments, job attendance, recreational activities, etc.
- Assists individuals in meeting dietary needs by implementation of dietary interventions as specified by physician and registered dietitian. Assists individuals with meal preparation, as outlined in facility menus, to include proper food storage, proper food preparation and sanitary practices.
- Supervises individuals in self-administration of medication as specified per individual. Notifies appropriate personnel when medication needs to be re-ordered and implements documentation procedures as specified in policy.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation substantiating the delivery of services to individuals as outlined in IHPs and/or plans of care and Reach Unlimited, Inc. policy.
- Reports facility maintenance issues so that ICF-ID and/or HCS standards are met and a comfortable and safe living environment is provided.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all company and client information.
- Relate and communicate effectively with all individuals served.
- Comply with all rules and policies of Reach Unlimited, Inc.
- Attend and successfully complete all required training.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with coworkers.
- Make efficient use of time and resources and treat all equipment and facilities with care.Provide up to date contact information including a current address and telephone number.
- Promotes and monitors cost containment measures by preventing unnecessary spending and thoughtfully reducing expenses in all areas of the program without negatively influencing the quality of client care.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly