Wood is currently recruiting for a Logistics & Export Compliance Coordinator to support project logistics in our Houston offices.
The successful candidate:
- Plans, coordinates and executes Logistic functions for projects as directed by contract and project requirements
- Liaises with internal network to develop full understanding of global capabilities of the organization
- Develops key interfaces in support of improved operational efficiency for the group
- Maintains contact with carriers, warehouses, port authorities, and others as necessary to maintain a most favorable business environment, all in accordance with established group policies and procedures
- Assists in the analyzing, planning and implementation of logistics process and procedures, which includes the establishment of measurement and control procedures
- Works on projects of increasing complexity, size, costs, or multiple projects on smaller scales. May also include international projects
- Working knowledge of transportation industry regulatory bodies and requirements, especially export compliance
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.