YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Server now, and drive a new type of hospitality experience at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport. Our top performing servers earn $41 per hour!
OTG is looking for the best talent Houston has to offer!
Tuesday December 10th and 17th, 2019 from 11am-2pm
IAH Marriott Hotel
18700 John F Kennedy
Houston, TX 77032
Free Parking - Park in the Marriott Self Parking Garage!
Come dressed professionally! No Jeans, no flip-flops or tank tops!
Please no children, friends, or family unless they are applying as well. Plan on being at the event all day: interviews are a first come, first serve PER position applied to.
Bring valid forms of ID (Must have US government issued photo ID AND social security card with MATCHING NAMES. Must have non-resident documentation if you were not born in the US.)
Apply Online here to be considered for an interview!
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year. Real Restaurants: That just happen to be in airports!!!
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As an OTG Server, you will play a critical role for a company transforming the airport experience. At OTG, we view travel as a lifestyle, and our mission is to treat the airport itself as a destination.
- By combining great food, world-class beverage programs, cutting edge design, and state-of-the-art technology, OTG is delivering a traveler's oasis, a place within the airport, where the pressures of the day soon recede.
- As a server for OTG, you will be our front line, the point of contact between our guests and the full OTG experience.
- Here's your opportunity to learn our best in class hospitality skills in a dynamic environment, while earning a great income, build a career in a vibrant team-orientated environment, while meeting people on-the-go from all points on the globe.
- An OTG Server must possess strong interpersonal skills, couple with a sunny disposition and a positive outlook.
- Adhering to the OTG Core Steps of Service is an absolute must, while working in restaurants assigned by our management team.
- Greeting guests quickly and pleasantly
- Delivering beverages and menus promptly
- Communicating all daily food and drink specials
- Demonstrating knowledge of menus and wine and beer selections
- Assisting guests in entering all orders into the ipad/computer system
- Offering up-selling opportunities to guests
- Preparing hot and cold drinks and mixed non-alcoholic drinks
- Demonstrating appropriate wine service techniques
- Assisting other servers as needed
- Sweeping and mopping premises as required
- Clearing tables
- Keeping a spotless working environment
- Participating in daily side-work tasks
- Offering information, recommendations, OTG history, core tenants, etc.