Qualifications: 3+ years experience working LEP students preferred
- Associate of Arts or Science preferred
- 60 hours of college credit
- Ability to work well with students
- General knowledge of elementary subjects and curriculum (ELD/SLD, Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies)
- General knowledge of language acquisition strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, written and oral.
- Ability to collaborate with several different departments and campuses
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Assisting teachers with students of different levels of English and Spanish proficiency.
- Translating legal and newsletter documents
- Working with parents and public
Works 197 days