We are seeking to hire a full-cycle Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist with A/E/C experience to assist with project accounting-related tasks, client invoicing and accounts payable, and to provide support to our billing and A/P teams. Ideal candidate is a team player who can balance multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Assist with processing, coding, auditing of trade/consultant invoices and expense reports in compliance with company policies, procedures and deadlines
- Assist with ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers, as well as vendor and employee inquiries
- Maintain Accounts Payable Aging Report and reconciling vendor accounts
- Maintain vendor integrity, 1099 information and filing
- Project accounting
- Contract and project auditing (contract review, project set-up, invoicing schematics, reporting/insurance requirements, issue insurance certificates and implementation of client-specific requirements
- Full-cycle billing
- Project analysis, reconciliation and maintenance
- A/R collections
- Coordinate with billing staff in the monthly planning and monitoring of ongoing status/completion of all invoicing, and provide assistance as needed
- Maintain Accounts Receivable Aging Report, document/update A/R notes and reconcile client accounts
- Assist with audit tasks as needed
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you.
PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life.