Monday - Friday, 10:00 am- 7:00 pm
A Performing Loan Representative is a seasoned collector who is responsible for initial collections on new portfolios in order to maximize recovery and disposition loans to the appropriate work out strategy.
- Receive and review loan information
- Contact borrowers in order to cure delinquency, setup payment arrangements and/or settle accounts through the use of manual calls and an automated dialer
- Identify and recommend optimal workout strategies based on individual borrower circumstances
- Identify and recommend assistance strategies as necessary
- Increase frequency of borrower contact based on days since last payment