- Perform daily administrative and clearing functions for Collection queues.
- Interact with third party collectors to ensure work is being performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor divert balances and apply to open invoices
- Input monetary adjustments
- Monitor and maintain monthly aging reports
- Research and report month end charge-off items
- Field incoming calls from sales offices/merchants as needed
- Perform maintenance on accounts as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet and online cash solutions. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. With over 20 years of online payment experience, a combined transactional volume of US $56 billion in 2017 and around 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations. Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.