The Credit Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential borrowers; determines the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans; assists loan officers in writing loan requests; promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations with existing and potential borrowers.
Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations
- Insure loan packages are complete according to bank policy.
- Input and analyze financial statements, tax returns, and credit bureaus.
- Determine business and global cash flow of commercial borrowers, and individual cash flow of consumer borrowers.
- Establish and track loan reporting covenants for compliance, as well as imaging various types of financial statements required by said covenants.
- Perform analysis on diverse types of collateral.
- Assist lenders in determining appropriate loan structures.
- Partner with lenders in completing credit memorandums for various requests.
- Collaborate with lenders and senior credit officers to complete annual reviews on large borrowers.
- Various other duties and projects as assigned.
Established in March of 2008, Third Coast Bank ssb is a community-owned bank seeking sound growth and dedicated to increasing long term shareholder value by promoting excellence in performance. Our personalized banking services are geared to fulfill the financial objectives of our consumers and commercial patrons. The spirit of community ownership is the centerpiece of our bank's future success. Also, our bank's success depends upon our ability to attract and retain people committed to teamwork, continuous improvement and exemplary customer service.
Third Coast Bank ssb is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, genetic information or disability.