We need people who are not afraid to make decisions and exercise some creativity. Are you a problem solver? Are you looking for opportunities to grow with a progressive company that has been described as “amazingly awesome” (true story). You might have a home with us!
Rausch, Sturm, Israel, Enerson & Hornik LLP is a multistate Creditor's Rights law firm with head quarters in Brookfield, WI. Here, we believe that a company is its people, and ours are exceptional. We are looking to bring on a dedicated, results driven individual who thrives in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities to fill a Legal Operations position in our Houston, TX office to start immediately.
Chosen candidates will be joining an energetic and growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to the continued success and future growth of Rausch Sturm. We encourage professional development, peer to peer learning, and celebrate hard work and accomplishments.
- Flexible and/or seasonal employment.
- Competitive pay and bonus opportunities.
- Paid development programs that prepare you to engage with the customers of some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
- Professional/Personal development opportunities.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short term disability options, and 401(k)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Updates electronic files.
- Handles phone calls, on occasion, from Court System.
- Assists with preparation of trial/hearing folders.
- Assists with preparation of pleadings and correspondence.
- Processes mail daily and ensures all information received is updated properly in the collection software system.
- Scans, copies, prints, and redacts legal documents.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.