Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Radiology Partners is seeking an AR Specialist who will focus on reviewing remittance advice forms to verify proper reimbursement to make adjustments as necessary. Processing and follow-up for third party collections. Verifying that records for patients include all information required for Third Party reimbursement. Handling billing and collections, denials and appeals, and checking claim status. Processing billing and follow-up. Consult with claims processors at Third Party Payer companies regarding disputes/denied claims and follow up on all bills not processed within allowed claim period.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all aspects of account follow up and collections, including processing appeals
- Reviews explanation of benefits (EOBs) to ensure proper reimbursement of claims and reports any problems, issues, or payer trends
- Ability to analyze accounts and determine next appropriate action for account resolution
- Collaborates with management to reduce aging of accounts by providing verbal and written communication
- Works with payers to determine reasons for denials, corrects and reprocesses claims for reimbursement in a timely manner
- Accurately and thoroughly documents the pertinent collection activities in appropriate system
- Maintains HIPPA patient confidentiality standards for medical and financial information