The Craft Recruiter is a valuable member of the Hiring Center team and works closely with Hiring Managers throughout Brock. In this role, you will be an extension of the centralized recruiting team that is based in Houston, Texas using the same database, system and resources. This job requires an individual who is able to successfully recruit and screen talent, and fill a variety of all levels of craft roles (Painters, Insulators, & Scaffolding etc.) against aggressive timelines.
- Recruit, screen and interview candidates presenting best talent to hiring managers in high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Manage a requisition load of 20-25+ job openings at a time.
- Utilize professional / networking groups in order to attract new talent in creative ways.
- Network to recruit active and passive candidates for current positions and build talent pipelines for future career opportunities.
- Extend job opportunities and see candidates through to the project onboarding process.
- Continuous improvement and knowledge of current effective staffing and recruiting trends, understand how they align with the company’s business priorities, and develop a business case to push new ideas forward.
- Identify workflow process improvements, structure and systems to realign them with operational goals in all craft process.
- Participate actively in transfer process that will allow company to keep core craft actively working, engaged, and loyal.